I can hardly believe it’s Friday again. Where in the world does the time go? I feel like this week has been a whirlwind. That makes me feel overwhelmed and sad like I’ve not really been purposeful in my week. So this brings me to today’s five on friday. Five things I would like to do better this next week.
1. Go to bed earlier. I love staying up late on the computer. It’s quiet in my house…all the children tucked in their beds. But I have to get up around 6:15 and I’m tired. I’ve been dragging all week and I need to get more rest. Now that I am working more during the week there is no time for an afternoon nap. Even if that means I’m just in bed by 10:30 instead of 11:30.
2. Play with the baby. I have three children and my baby is 2 1/2 years old. I’ve noticed that she really wants to play with me more now that she’s getting older and now that I’m away from her a couple days a week.
3. Plan dinner. Anyone who knows me well knows that cooking dinner is my least favorite activity of the day. If I don’t make a plan for dinner we often eat out. But eating out means we usually eat later than I like and then bedtime gets pushed back …etc. So a planned dinner means we eat on time and get to bed on time.
4. Blog earlier. I’d like to get my blogs done at least a day ahead so I’m not putting something else off to get my post written.
5. Catch up on laundry. I just want to get caught up next week and get a new rhythm for my laundry. I’m getting used to being a working mother…gotta be a better planner.
That’s a good start! What do you wan to do better next week? Have a great weekend!!